Friday 13 March 2015

Week three


Week three- week 3 I have been posting latest theories on to my blog sharing my knowledge on what I have learnt. I've posted different music video examples and explaining how they conform with the theories. Furthermore, I posted my chosen unsigned artist's lyrics as well as my pitch as a powerpoint where I explain what genre I've chosen,why I have chosen it, what I would like to include in my video, my permission and what costumes would be worn.
The key concept that I have been focusing are genre and representation theory because I think it's important to know what genres target audience listen to and how the music video should be represented in order for the target audience to relate to it.
The main decisions and revisions that I have made was to use different theories and show how they conform to my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment