Friday 13 March 2015

Week Six

Week six- We were given tasks to complete magazine analysis where we have to analyse a band or an artist name, reviews, pack-shot, main image/ focal point, other aspects, action line and body copy. This will support us to analyse our own music album. This showed us the importance of how to create a magazine cover and what feature should be included in order to provide information to the audience and for the magazine cover page to look eye catching. I have analysed 3 magazine cover pages which are Beyonce "I am Sasha Fierce" , Chris Brown " Exclusive" and Gwen Stefani " Love Angel Music Baby". I did not choose the same type of music genre because if I analysed the same song genre the would not be much of a difference within the analysis of the cover pages.

Furthermore, within my analysis I explained why certain features were used, how they've been used, the theme/ mood of the cover page and many more. I think that it is important to analyse all these areas so that audiences know who the magazine cover page its targeted at.

No comments:

Post a Comment