Wednesday 22 October 2014

Week One

Week one- I brain stormed some ideas on what I would like to include in my music video, My initial ideas for my portfolio, By exploring other types of genre such as Grime and Rap music video will support me developing my thought in order to gather my ideas. I have found some similar codes and conventions which I could include in my music video. I also brainstormed what type of transitions or effects I would like to add to my music video, location, costume, props, target audience and what character would be involved.
I would like to work with Timi and Johnson because they are reliable people, they share ideas, put their points across and they are creative. My hope and fears are that I hope that the group stays together until the end of the task and use communication skills as a group, everyone needs to be listened to and not be alienated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment